About Me

My photo
Hello, I’m Erica Chang, having an identical twin sister that people can hardly tell us apart! I'm now a college student in NCCU, Taiwan. I love playing all kind of sports especially table tennis and I will describe myself as an adventurous seeker. I love Japanese culture and I am obsessed with Arashi, my favorite Japanese group, hope to bring more joys to the world just like them. A Shopaholic and totally addicted to shoes, consider it the soul of women and the most wonderful thing on earth. Friendly and willing to meet new friends!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Unbelievable !!!

My last post talked about an auction website, and today I'm going to share another one which is bidit
from bidit 



I have to admit that I love this one more than the one I introduced in the previous post.
Because it indeed needs more brainstorming at the same time needs to take more risks.
But I want to shout out loud because I got "$1000NT Carrefour gift voucher" in 38NT dollars!!!
from bidit
Although my friends said bidding the Carrefour voucher is what moms would do, it's still incredible!!! 
And actually it takes me 25*3 (bidding cost)+38=113 to won the price. But at first, I used the free point to bid the "beginner 300 point" in 12 dollars+100nt base price. (which means I only spent roughly one-third of it) So the real price is 25+38=63.
If you want to give it a try, make sure you think smartly and don’t forget to watch the historical price. Anyway, it's still a gambling that may cost you A LOT.

I'll share more details later on, keep track and  Good Luck!

 



2 comments:

  1. It was not until I read your blog did I know that there is such an auction website called bid it. Actually, I have bought something on the Internet only for four or five times. I can learn from your post that you are very excited about getting "$1000NT Carrefour gift voucher" in only 38NT dollars. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't try this kind of thing before. I only bought thing at the price they were written on. But it looks very interesting and can save or earn pretty much money. I'm looking foward to see the tips you share later. :)

    ReplyDelete