About Me

My photo
Hello, I’m Erica Chang, having an identical twin sister that people can hardly tell us apart! I'm now a college student in NCCU, Taiwan. I love playing all kind of sports especially table tennis and I will describe myself as an adventurous seeker. I love Japanese culture and I am obsessed with Arashi, my favorite Japanese group, hope to bring more joys to the world just like them. A Shopaholic and totally addicted to shoes, consider it the soul of women and the most wonderful thing on earth. Friendly and willing to meet new friends!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Interesting website!

Recently, I have been studying a very interesting website: Bid & Buy 

from bid&buy


You may think that there is no difference between other shopping websites and this one. The truth is: it’s an entertaining online auction site. Someone even bought an ipad 2 for 4059 NT dollars! Amazing!!!

I know that there are lots of auction sites in other countries, especially in the United State. Although not that original, it’s still a fun website or I may even call it a very TIRED one because you need to focus on it every minute or you will lose the chance within the blink.
Anyway, it will cause you a LOT of time keeping in this website. However, “No pain, no gain”, you need to sacrifice some to get a good bargain!

And after spending all my free points I found out that people always adding the bid in the last second! So don’t easily adding up your bid!

3 comments:

  1. This website is really interesting! I like it! Did you get any goods from this website? I want to bid something right now, but I can’t because it’s at class now. I think I would take much time on this website after school. Sometimes I bid staffs on Yahoo auction, and that was exhausting but exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i prefer is this one:http://www.ruten.com.tw/.

    but I don't often go to these auction websites, do you know what's the advantages of the one you are mentioning?


    anyway, I agree with that don't put any money or time in bidding or you will find you are running out of your money just like you are gambling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I haven't got anything on this website. I'm still studying on it because I'm afraid of spending lots of money and get NOTHING in the end. I agree that it's like gambling since EVERYONE wants to buy things in the low price. But you never know what you will get until you TRY. Hahaha, God bless me that I could get GOOD stuff on it and I'm sure that I'll definitely share with you!

    ReplyDelete