About Me

My photo
Hello, I’m Erica Chang, having an identical twin sister that people can hardly tell us apart! I'm now a college student in NCCU, Taiwan. I love playing all kind of sports especially table tennis and I will describe myself as an adventurous seeker. I love Japanese culture and I am obsessed with Arashi, my favorite Japanese group, hope to bring more joys to the world just like them. A Shopaholic and totally addicted to shoes, consider it the soul of women and the most wonderful thing on earth. Friendly and willing to meet new friends!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

First day of my internship

I'm going to write down  what I have learned in Enspyre!

Before the day , I accidentally noticed that half of my teammates are foreigners and not to mention my SWEDEN BOSS!!!   I was reaaaally excited, yet felt a butterfly in my stomach!
So I got up very early and did everything I could to ease my nerves.


Then the story begin,
I arrived 20 minutes earlier and started chatting with my boss!
Later all the others arrived,and I find out that my teammates are friendly, and our foreign friends are indeed friendly and reeeally active and smart! We were just a little bit shy, but it will be a very good challenge!!!!

Anyway, I really learned a lot on the first day and had a nice talk with Elias, and I promise I will not make the same stupid mistake I made on the interview day! 
1. Know your customers
2. Third party validation 
3. Just try 
                      Keep those 3 in mind!

And there comes our group project.
But before telling us about it, Elias first introduced a book  : The 4-Hour Workweek”
That bestselling book is REALLY GREAT!!!  I want to read it and hope to work just 4 HOURS a week!!! I’m trying to get myself a book and have suggested the library to buy one! Anyone else want it? 
And then, comes our our project: “Writing a book to teach FOREIGNERS to start a business in Taiwan!”
Really really coooool, Elias said he came through a tough time starting his own company here in Taiwan, and wondering why there didn’t exist any books that is doing this since Taiwan is a lovely place and has friendly people!
He was right, it will help Taiwan become a better place!!!
I'm so EXCITING about it, although I know it will be a long way to go, hope we can make it in the end!
So, here comes my first work:Finding someone who starts their business here in Taiwan, FOREIGNERS ONLY!   Anyone knows!? 
Let me know and it will be a great help for us!

See more about my intern in Enspyre!
Erica's Intern Info.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is not a easy work to learned in Enspyre but funny.From your article that I want make some foreigner friends just like you. I think foreigner are always friendly and sunney.And I am intresting in your first work.Although I don't know any foreigners starts their business in Taiwan.Finally I hope you can find the foreigner soon.

    ReplyDelete