About Me

My photo
Hello, I’m Erica Chang, having an identical twin sister that people can hardly tell us apart! I'm now a college student in NCCU, Taiwan. I love playing all kind of sports especially table tennis and I will describe myself as an adventurous seeker. I love Japanese culture and I am obsessed with Arashi, my favorite Japanese group, hope to bring more joys to the world just like them. A Shopaholic and totally addicted to shoes, consider it the soul of women and the most wonderful thing on earth. Friendly and willing to meet new friends!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inten days!

Last Saturday, as usual, I went to Enspyre and hope to see everyone there.
But to my surprise, there were only four of us, and it was even worse than the previous week since there were 5. Actually we have 9 people in our team, it seems like we were breaking apart? 

The truth is, there were 3 people quitting in the 2 weeks period. =(
I don’t know exactly why, but the only reason I knew is that they don’t think they have enough time to do our stressful project (writing a book!). Therefore they need to make some choice to balance their work and life.




But come on, isn’t that the thing that people must think before join the intern program? If people don’t have enough time and don’t want to sacrifice some, why do they bother doing the long period of interview? And we are not even paid. It's totally volunteer work.    
I’m not blaming anyone. I just think that people should think twice before they do. And thanks for their leaving, we got additional loads to do…and that is shaking my balance, too. 
Anyway, just keep working we will get the wonderful fruits in the end!?

By the way, this Saturday, we are going to do an interview on some foreign entrepreneurs in Taiwan , how scary is it!!! S    

2 comments:

  1. Believe yourself that you can make it! To succeed, you'll have to sacrifice and perhaps to be alone. But I belive that it's worthwhile. No pain, no gain. Where there is a will, there is a way. These two sentences are true! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility."
    I think reverse would work as well.
    Great Responsibility will come with great power.
    as long as you get through it.You will find yourself much better than you used to be!!!
    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete