About Me

My photo
Hello, I’m Erica Chang, having an identical twin sister that people can hardly tell us apart! I'm now a college student in NCCU, Taiwan. I love playing all kind of sports especially table tennis and I will describe myself as an adventurous seeker. I love Japanese culture and I am obsessed with Arashi, my favorite Japanese group, hope to bring more joys to the world just like them. A Shopaholic and totally addicted to shoes, consider it the soul of women and the most wonderful thing on earth. Friendly and willing to meet new friends!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Interview

Last Saturday, we went through an interview with Chris, the curator of TEDxMonga, and J.P. Actually it went more smoothly than I had  expected. But it sucked that I just behaved like a moving dummy, nodding, smiling and saying nothing other than nonsense! I was so upset about behaving like this in front of these two BIG guests. And I know there is little chance to meet the two gentlemen in the future. : (
I’m so angry about myself, hate to be so stupid and lack of competence and even the ability of expressing myself. Anyway, like I said it’s a shocking journey, you never know what you lack of until you bump into it. At least it proves that we still have lots of things to learn and plenty of room to growth.



What I really want to say is that, it was tougher than I thought as interviewing people, not to name foreigners! 
Before the interview, we need to pre-think all the questions we need to ask and ranking the priorities. As in the process: greeting, controlling the flows, interrupting as the speakers went too far and finally ENDING.

Every part is a learning process!
I really hope I could do better next time, cross fingers for me! =)

1 comment:

  1. I think you learn many things in your internship. I have been an intern in a social welfare organization since this semester started. I not only know where I can work hard, but also know a working place. I think you will do better when you know what you lacked of. Good luck and keep going!!

    ReplyDelete