About Me

My photo
Hello, I’m Erica Chang, having an identical twin sister that people can hardly tell us apart! I'm now a college student in NCCU, Taiwan. I love playing all kind of sports especially table tennis and I will describe myself as an adventurous seeker. I love Japanese culture and I am obsessed with Arashi, my favorite Japanese group, hope to bring more joys to the world just like them. A Shopaholic and totally addicted to shoes, consider it the soul of women and the most wonderful thing on earth. Friendly and willing to meet new friends!

Monday, June 13, 2011

It sucks!!!

holly crab.... I didn't expect that the interview would be in English.....OMG

I feel like I have lost thousands of hundreds of money in 6 minutes, and my English was really bad that I can't express my opinion clearly.

If I would know that is was going to be in English, I definitely could perform much much better than this. 


Practice makes perfect.......rehearsal, rehearsal and rehearsal, until now I do experience the word and plus one: ask, ask and ask. Rehearsal will be useless if you go the wrong way at first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment